Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bucket list

Tuffers

Not really got a bucket list but......... I scrubbed one off today /emoticons/smile.png

Got my knee down on the tarmac going round an island on my bike. I've been so close so many times that I thought I would never do it. Well, today I was following my mate Speedy Gonzalez on a ride out to the Cotswolds. We were going round an island not far from home and I tried it, I was close but it weren't having it as usual, then I thought stuff this and I forced the bike down and then that beautiful sound of plastic scraping along on tarmac :love:

9CBD3BE5-B4A0-4553-97E1-226077F40FE7_zps6mcz78pd.jpg

What's on your bucket list?

Sounds to me yours should include a new brain as the one you have must be faulty /emoticons/biggrin.png

If you want to do crazy stuff I suggest you save it for track days not on public roads.:rolleyes:

But the good new is the gopro survived the crash so his parents could warn others :rolleyes:

well at least you have done that and its off your list now tuffers..:Der...i hope the rest of the list isnt as dangerous...

i do love watching them do it but...have no desire to try it myself...

er...whats on my list...er....as you know i am not the most active person....my list would include breaking my two and half weeks in my chair watching tv that i achieved the xmas before the last one..../emoticons/biggrin.png

you only live once so if you gotta do something....you gotta do it...

personally....i see enough danger just getting through the day...

i bet it felt good to do it tuffers...

Back