Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lmfao

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

This Z14 sounds interesting.

Also, am i correct in assuming the Silverlite is an ultra light silver fish pole?

(I have modded your post so i reads properly - i hope you do not mind).

tench0771

Reputation point: 0

check this out lol i had my post modefied cos of my spelling on a fishing forum^^^/emoticons/biggrin.png i dident put a commer in an spelt to words rong:eek: over zelless springs to mind:D:D

check this out lol i had my post modefied cos of my spelling on a fishing forum^^^/emoticons/biggrin.png i dident put a commer in an spelt to words rong:eek: over zelless springs to mind:D:D
tell them about your £2k rod should shut them up :thumbsup:

Your spelling and grammar is ****ing appalling mate, but it gives your posts character, so **** 'em. :thumbsup:/emoticons/biggrin.png

We've got lots of love for you here fella.:thumbsup:

Your spelling and grammar is ****ing appalling mate, but it gives your posts character, so **** 'em. :thumbsup:/emoticons/biggrin.png
We've got lots of love for you here fella.:thumbsup:
:love:

This Z14 sounds interesting.

Also, am i correct in assuming the Silverlite is an ultra light silver fish pole?

(I have modded your post so i reads properly - i hope you do not mind).

tench0771Junior Member

Reputation point: 0

So much for the moderator modding your post. I presume he meant (I have modded your post so it reads properly - I hope you do not mind).

Tell him to sling his hook :laugh:

So much for the moderator modding your post. I presume he meant (I have modded your post so it reads properly - I hope you do not mind).
Tell him to sling his hook :laugh:
LMAO, I didn't notice that.:rofl:

Back