Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Viro-sol or ubik2000

I don't use either if it has self cleaning glass

More a question for those of you who clean conny roofs and gutters, soffits and facias. What do you use viro-sol or ubik 2000

The very stuff Kevin. You'll get very quick delivery as well. It's free delivery in Northern Ireland so I assume it'll be same for mainland.

The very stuff Kevin. You'll get very quick delivery as well. It's free delivery in Northern Ireland so I assume it'll be same for mainland.
Not if it's from Gardiners /emoticons/tongue.png:confused::eek:/emoticons/biggrin.png Sorry /emoticons/smile.png

JD. Do you pressure wash the PVC or just WFP it ,it's not to often we get free delivery to here :)

Hopefully he should be along soon to answer your question

JD. Do you pressure wash the PVC or just WFP it ,it's not to often we get free delivery to here /emoticons/smile.png

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Havent been on as often as id like. Yeah i spray on TFR then pressure wash it off ! For any stubborn marks that wont shift i then use the wfp to finish it off.

Had a customer e-mail to say the black marks were still on her house walls, after i treated them a couple of weeks previously.

Went back and re-sprayed with neat chloris and the house whitened up within 10mins. She e-mailed later that evening to say the walls looked great. It always cheers me up when a customer lets me know how happy they are with the job.

Latest Posts

Back