Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connectors, why so many

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Delicate-Design

Right I have. Are the trolley up and need to connect this 8mm clear pipe to a gardiner pole how Do I go about it what size hose and connectors do I need there are so many I'm confused( easily done) lol

Also what connectors can I pre order for van mounts as I've now got a van so over the next few weeks will be doing a van install

Cheers Chris

Gardiner's EZ-Snap female end stop coupling and male EZ-Snap mail tail. Sizes to inside diamt of hose you are using.

We use the EZ-Snap female end stop 8mm on the end of our hose reels. We use the 6mm EZ-Snap female end stop on the backpacks. We use the 6mm male tail on the pole hose and as the males are interchangeable with the female end stops we can use the same pole on either the backpack or hose reel.

You'll get to know what hose you like and don't after a while, the trick is to try different ones every time you need a new one. I find the best pole hose is the Gardiners orange pole hose. It coils like crazy, but you can pinch/kink it easily to stop the water flow. Their yellow one is too soft IMO, it doesn't coil up, but I find it gets stuck up the pole and it's harder to pinch/kink.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back