Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Micro trollie

tench0771

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrtaytay

• TolishAPurd

• Dave B

• Delicate-Design

Fa

I really do like the look of that mate. I wish he had showed it in action though. I fancy it for those awkward windows.

Fancy finding you on the darkside tolish. Looks a nice piece of kit. I am still trying to find the perfect one. The xline trolley units look pretty good although a lot more expensive. If all my bets come in tonight then I might be ok to buy....bloody faroe islands are messing it up for me.

Chatting to a friend earlier..his mate has a full van mount on a pallet in his garage..got it cheap but never used it as doesn't do windows..he just saw a bargain

gonna butter him up a bit and see how much

Go for It daveyboy

Fa

Fancy finding you on the darkside tolish. Looks a nice piece of kit. I am still trying to find the perfect one. The xline trolley units look pretty good although a lot more expensive. If all my bets come in tonight then I might be ok to buy....bloody faroe islands are messing it up for me.

Ah, you gotta keep an eye on these feckers. ;) I've been pricing up trollies for sometime like you, but just not sure which one to go for.

Good luck with that Davey. You never know, there might be a nice set of poles with the kit and the fella doesn't know what hes got- could be a bargain to be had.

Ah, you gotta keep an eye on these feckers. ;) I've been pricing up trollies for sometime like you, but just not sure which one to go for.

Good luck with that Davey. You never know, there might be a nice set of poles with the kit and the fella doesn't know what hes got- could be a bargain to be had.

Let me know when you decide Tolish. As far as i can see, there isnt that much choice out there. Back pack or trolley...mmmm?. I already have a pole....a 24ft xtel.....bit heavy though.....still ok for the amount of windows i will be doing.

• Like 1

That's the problem for sure:D

Problem is I ain't got a van

I don't know what it is yet..all I know is it has a bloody big tank according to my mate

Chatting to a friend earlier..his mate has a full van mount on a pallet in his garage..got it cheap but never used it as doesn't do windows..he just saw a bargain

gonna butter him up a bit and see how much

Still would be worth while to find out what it is though & put some pics of it on here so we can all have a gander to see if it's shite or not.

Also how much does your mate want for it;)

It's a bit like "I got this dog food..bargain 20p a tin for 500 tins

Next week I'm gonna buy a dog":laugh:

Looks good tolish. Very much like the xline trolley I have been looking at, but cheaper:

http://www.xline-systems.co.uk/xline-shop/xline-trolley/25-litre-xline-trolley-system-detail

It does add up to quite an expense and there is still the purification equipment to buy.....but I want to make things easier and safer for myself

Hi guys, if you have any questions on our trolley let me know :)

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.