Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Micro trollie

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I really do like the look of that mate. I wish he had showed it in action though. I fancy it for those awkward windows.

Fa

I really do like the look of that mate. I wish he had showed it in action though. I fancy it for those awkward windows.
Fancy finding you on the darkside tolish. Looks a nice piece of kit. I am still trying to find the perfect one. The xline trolley units look pretty good although a lot more expensive. If all my bets come in tonight then I might be ok to buy....bloody faroe islands are messing it up for me.

Chatting to a friend earlier..his mate has a full van mount on a pallet in his garage..got it cheap but never used it as doesn't do windows..he just saw a bargain

gonna butter him up a bit and see how much

Chatting to a friend earlier..his mate has a full van mount on a pallet in his garage..got it cheap but never used it as doesn't do windows..he just saw a bargaingonna butter him up a bit and see how much
Go for It daveyboy

I don't know what it is yet..all I know is it has a bloody big tank according to my mate

Fa

Fancy finding you on the darkside tolish. Looks a nice piece of kit. I am still trying to find the perfect one. The xline trolley units look pretty good although a lot more expensive. If all my bets come in tonight then I might be ok to buy....bloody faroe islands are messing it up for me.
Ah, you gotta keep an eye on these feckers. /emoticons/wink.png I've been pricing up trollies for sometime like you, but just not sure which one to go for.

Good luck with that Davey. You never know, there might be a nice set of poles with the kit and the fella doesn't know what hes got- could be a bargain to be had.

Ah, you gotta keep an eye on these feckers. /emoticons/wink.png I've been pricing up trollies for sometime like you, but just not sure which one to go for.

Good luck with that Davey. You never know, there might be a nice set of poles with the kit and the fella doesn't know what hes got- could be a bargain to be had.
Let me know when you decide Tolish. As far as i can see, there isnt that much choice out there. Back pack or trolley...mmmm?. I already have a pole....a 24ft xtel.....bit heavy though.....still ok for the amount of windows i will be doing.

That's the problem for sure:D

Problem is I ain't got a van

I don't know what it is yet..all I know is it has a bloody big tank according to my mate

Chatting to a friend earlier..his mate has a full van mount on a pallet in his garage..got it cheap but never used it as doesn't do windows..he just saw a bargaingonna butter him up a bit and see how much

It's a bit like "I got this dog food..bargain 20p a tin for 500 tins

Next week I'm gonna buy a dog":laugh:

Still would be worth while to find out what it is though & put some pics of it on here so we can all have a gander to see if it's shite or not.

Also how much does your mate want for it;)

It's a bit like "I got this dog food..bargain 20p a tin for 500 tinsNext week I'm gonna buy a dog":laugh:

I'm liking this micro trolly though

Trad suits me but like today I have to quote someone with a full width conny who wants roof done also it would be handy

Hi guys, if you have any questions on our trolley let me know /emoticons/smile.png
[media]

20kgs.... lightweight, lol. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I like the look of that though, nicely designed. How much is it?

that pure freedom trolley is hard to beat , i got one online nearly 5 years ,second hand and the only thing that was replaced was a fuse , keep an eye on ebay ,

Back