Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business cards

Hayden

I'm in the middle of making up some business cards to hand to customers once i've knocked and spoken to them.

Should I put anything on the back?

An arranged appointment

I called but you wasnt in

I cleaned your windows but you wasnt in to collect money ect ect

How do you deal with these? Keep them separate?

I got mine of vista print £20 for 500 with plain backs..expensive if you do the backs

If I quote for someone not in or say I've been I write on the back..takes 2 secs and saves money

Also I stick ome in neiboirs door each side when I do a new job

Surprising how many you get from that

Chances are if new custy didn't have windy neither do neighbours

Right I'm just about to design some business cards and leaflets, what sites do you use other than vista print?

What information should I include on both the business card and leaflet?

one tip i can give you to jazz up cards is to buy a roll of clear packaging tape .Staples sell it / and apply it to the front face of Vistaprint cards-this gives a REALLY glossy finish,like glass .

Vista is good nowadays..and cheap

I use em as flyers when needed and for quotes..you were cleaned etc

At 20 quid for 500 they are throwaway items..give a custy a few for their friends etc

Hi, I went on vista print and just ordered 2500 A6 flyers for £33 and they look amazing. Everyone compliments them PLUS they are big enough to leave your own message on the reverse side /emoticons/smile.png

iv had Vistaprint cards ever since i started 6 yrs ago with no problem- but end of last year i for a change got 500 plastic cards from a london firm that always get comments on ,i love em

Hi Guys, don't do what I did with my Business cards from Vista print.......I designed them online but never double checked them. They sent them out to me but just before I received I realised that I had another 0 on my mobile phone number:oops:, anyway to cut a long story short I had to Tipex out the extra 0 on all 250 business cards. Anyway I'll not do it again but I think that Vista print is well worth the money, I've since ordered leaflets, Magnetic signs for the car and other bits so they get the thumbs up from me

sort of thing i would do tony hall....annoying but it would have reminded me of doing lines at school...bet you are glad that job is over...

i ...er ...ordered the free...well postage only...rubber stamp of vista print....its...er...kinda small...i am still not used to the new measurements...to :eek:ldy:

yep they are a good firm but as above we must always try and support our sponsor on here../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back