Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dying to get out but can't

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Delicate-Design

I've got my van done all my signwriting got all my trad gear just eating on some. Ore funds to get my tank and pole etc I've even made a wfp trolley and I'm itching to get out and get some custys but don't want to push my luck and have to push custys away before I get my other gear, I would go for it but hate the ladders to be honest and I'm not happy how the unger pole at height works leaves a few marks /emoticons/sad.png

No mate lol once I start I'm off /emoticons/smile.png gardiners pole will be ordered this week probably Friday at latest Monday then a 4040 next week in the mean time probably a van tank, controller and a pump /emoticons/biggrin.png

core i sure wish i had your funds to sort my van system out! /emoticons/biggrin.png i need to change all filters =£400 Rust/cambelt =£450 Plylining= £174 wheels= £300 protectercote £80 /emoticons/sad.png

Just lucky I guess, I own a printing company that does personalised gifts and signs etc so that pays well each day /emoticons/smile.png

overcome your ladder fear is what id advise - the best way to do that is to climb em every day

If you have cards or leaflets then get them out now... you can say your busy and clean next week. Most customers dont mind.

I need to get up the ladder I'm not so much scared more feel unstable lol, Tuffers more money in the pot and gets me out exercising and meeting new people love customer relations and having a chat.

I have business cards made up I need to design and print a flyer next, took me 20 mins earlier to do 1000 business cards at a cost of roughly £3 /emoticons/biggrin.png 10,000 flyers next and I have the local ship willing to put a flyer in each carrier bag for free /emoticons/biggrin.png

That will never happen lol I'm giving it until may if all is good will buy a bigger van and install a two man system and push for more work

i must admit...there are a lot of windys around.....i posted 225 mags with the wife on saturday....i put my card through about four houses....and i think two of them really couldnt care about their windows...i just look and you can tell if they are being cleaned or not...

had funny one last couple of days

decided to canvas big houses, new builds thats me thinking bigger bucks

folk are funny must say picked up four but my feeling is they are not wanting to pay fare price

customers humming and haying, they have payed big bucks for there houses and they are happy having dirty windows

tight arses

had funny one last couple of daysdecided to canvas big houses, new builds thats me thinking bigger bucks

folk are funny must say picked up four but my feeling is they are not wanting to pay fare price

customers humming and haying, they have payed big bucks for there houses and they are happy having dirty windows

tight arses
Folk are strange! Texted some earlier and one replied "can you just do the front?" She's an 8 weekly. I said, ok (as I will be in the area and I will have time to do it). She just texted back saying "going to leave tomorrow and just have them done in another 6-8 weeks if that's ok." Not going to even reply. She's dumped.

You will find all this kind of shite out for yourself soon enough DD /emoticons/biggrin.png

Folk are strange! Texted some earlier and one replied "canis theyou just do the front?" She's an 8 weekly. I said, ok (as I will be in the area and I will have time to do it). She just texted back saying "going to leave tomorrow and just have them done in another 6-8 weeks if that's ok." Not going to even reply. She's dumped.
You will find all this kind of shite out for yourself soon enough DD /emoticons/biggrin.png
I cant be doing with folk like that tuffers. They always manage to mess up your planning. Dumping them Is the best policy.....unless they happen to be MILF like;)

That will never happen lol I'm giving it until may if all is good will buy a bigger van and install a two man system and push for more work
So what kind of windy are you planning to be DD?....WFP or the Hybrid/cnc type?.

I cant be doing with folk like that tuffers. They always manage to mess up your planning. Dumping them Is the best policy.....unless they happen to be MILF like;)
Never met her, but I reckon she is. Or is that my perverted mind :rofl:

Back