Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who do you bank with?

Looking to open up a business bank account.

Now the question is, Who would you recommend?

I have had a quick look online and its looking like Natwest are the cheapest.

2 years free banking and £5 per month thereafter, 95p per £100 cash paid in, 32p per cheque paid in and 84p manual charge.

Ive also looked at Lloyds have restrictions on maximum cash/cheques and transactions per month where after there are charges, Just looking at HSBC now.

The mattress bank /emoticons/biggrin.png

Money-Under-the-Mattress.preview.jpg

HAHA I could rely on you to come up with a sensible suggestion Smurf! /emoticons/smile.png But i do like that idea though /emoticons/biggrin.png

I dont have a business account. I use a second personal one. The bank doesn't seem to care and when they do I'll change but until then its free banking. :rofl:

I dont have a business account. I use a second personal one. The bank doesn't seem to care and when they do I'll change but until then its free banking. :rofl:
i buy 2 of the counter staff a gift at xmas, because they keep schtum

I deal in cash mostly so don't need a bank

If it's in the bank the taxman can see it

yeh business accounts...hmmmm someones got to pay the bankers a big bonus.....i got peed off with the halifax as it closed the two local agencys and so i am expected to travel some seven miles in the centre of town to bank...they can bank off..i still get my fiver every month as i put £750 in and out the same day...

bankers is an apt description i would line up against the wall come the revolution....wolfie smith

the yearly bank charges when you run a full blown business account can easily add up to the price of a decent holiday.

Last edited:
Back