Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New that standoff would come in handy

tench0771

10647191_1466516530277009_314327988694547889_n.jpg
10574475_1466516623610333_1299214996312718055_n.jpg

yeh yet to even tighten the screws on my standoff but....your pics are great....

is that smurfys real name alan..?...i thought he meant awcs but his name is andy....the mystery deepens...alan smurf....hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i found out that smurf is realy called alan /emoticons/biggrin.png do ju rember the fred smurfs real name:D only joking alan i mean smurf:rofl:

yeh i bet she calls you some good names fancy forgetting a wedding anniversary...i would never do that...its...ingrained on my mind for ever...cough cough...the happiest day of my...oh no i cant go on.:eek:..you dont get thirty years for murder...:rolleyes:

I'm not given the chance to forget my anniversary. .what with all the reminders

She even reminds me when it is my birthday cos she knows my brain is like a sieve (bit of a misspent youth catching up with me):confused:

i am pretty lucky...as my mums and dads is three days before....but yes dave...i am not much into the card thing and would forget if it wasnt for the other half....see...she does have her uses...:rolleyes:

just wondering if...i should put the rack of ribs in the microwave now....or wait...till the lad goes up the stairs so i dont have to share....hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem is growing up in the 80s and 90s I was one of the chemical generation going to all the illegal raves and then doing it for 10 years has left my memory a bit ****

Ever walked into a room and can't remember why??

And it's the toilet:laugh:

i bet you dont forget to get the money though..../emoticons/biggrin.png..i am sure a lot of my windows get done twice as i forget where i am upto..still ...its better to be safe!

Latest Posts

Back