Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Nce afternoon

tench0771

ahh nice pic tenchy...too feckin hot for my liking here....i only lost my temper once....i didnt lose it when my hose managed to get through another hose pipe on the floor but i aint got a clue how it did it...

no...it was my bluetooth headphones started to beep to say low battery ..so i switched to my wired ones and they were annoying me and so i had to take all my belt off and then try and feed them down my tshirt but...it wasnt playing and the cord wouldnt go through and it was getting really hot...and i lost it ...thankgod no one in...

still....no one in....loved it...thats the way i like it...:rolleyes:

Nice pic ....I hope you bag up the dog poop too :D

ove coarse i do alan;) , yes truffers there was a terrace of houses that were in the :turd: sea wall gave away and also train track my friend cleaned 4 of them i bet they were :turd:ing a brick lol all sorted now tho:):thumbsup:

it was rough yesterday morning on the sea front:rolleyes: waves coming over the wall the spray was relentless hope i dont get a complant :gush::hiding: did a ground flore flat an i was having big probs with the salt in the air causing salt streaks an spotting had to blade 3 of the windows :devil: should have saved that job for to day had to do it b 4 8 am as it gets bizzy an the traffic wardens r a bunch of xxxxxxx :mad: gota watch ur bk when there about:specs as they will just slap a ticket on b 4 u have chance the blink:eek:

• Like 2
You lucky bar steward Tench. Did you hear about that mud house that fell down in Dawlish? I used to go on holiday in Dawlish Warren as a kid :)

i got muddeled up the mud house is in a different area to the one i thault u was talking about:rolleyes: apparently the famly were on holiday an left the bilders to it they rendered the out side an half the house started cracking an the wall gave away ill take some pix on monday:eek::eek: i bet the owners r going ape an in:turd:street:eek:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.