Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van's & wfp unit's

Parky

Right. I've just got back from an afternoon out with my mate. He's got a Renult Traffic Van for his business with 650 litre tank, he's got a mixture of commercial and residential customers.

I'm starting from scratch and would be concentrating on Residential customers initially. So don't really feel I warrant such a big tank or a big van. I'm also trying to keep my start up costs down?

He suggested a 400 Litre tank minimum for my WFP unit? Does this sound about right?

Any advice on what Van to go for? My heads smashed in thinking about everything and for the first time i'm starting to doubt myself.

So much to think about :confused:

Thanks in advance gents /emoticons/wink.png

Citroen Dispatch or equivalent Peugeot - Fiat, 500L flat tank. That is the answer you need.

Why a Dispatch? 900kg or more payload, 3 front seats and 2 sliding doors. A 500L tank to be on the safe side.

And build your own system for way under a grand :thumbsup:

I buzz about in a kangoo. 250 litre tank and a few 25 l drums. I can top up here and there though. If I had to bring all my water with me, I'd struggle. Surprisingly, it runs better with more weight in it. My fuel costs are very low also.

Back