Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shazzy

ahh you missed becky the other day mrtaytay ...lovely pics you will have to go hunting the posts ...only recent../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh me like ladies too:D

Thanks guys...
@boarcity what worktop?. haha.
mmm, im now thinking that maybe its not you who iv been waving at wearing a top with "window cleaner " on the back ?

Haha. Yes that is me. Black jacket and bright pink writing. Lol.
thank christ for that. i knew i hadnt lost it /not totally anyhow. hows your year been so far? mines busier than ever . dyou know that coloured lad with big hair ,i forget his name remind me if you can? i bleve lives near you(white fiesta then blue nissan ) ,he was on his own ,-- i think he must have give up and i see him now in one of TLC vans wearing their uniform

Oh really. I no who u mean but don't no his name...them tlc vans are everywhere. ...i have picked up a fair few customers from sasha selling another round on...yes I'm also very busy...to a degree that I turn work away. Oh and how lovely that feel lol...do u ever see the guy out in my van that works for me??

yes i see your guy about,when i wave he doesnt wave back! thats cos hes got his mind on his job not enuff time to wave lol. Sasha dont look too happy recently, hav u noticed -i will ask him "wassup?" when i get close enough to him to ask. last time we chatted he was o.k. at first,but suddenly got all funny on me, over something as simple as my fliers going in some of his customers doors

Haha. I don't ever see him. I would cross the road if we were walking towards each other.

Will email ya. As need a favour lol

Back