Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van graphics

Looking good. Did you do it yourself?

I'm about to do mine, just gotta order the vinyl. Gotta find somewhere sheltered to stick it all on!

Thank you, sign express in Doncaster did it for me, I was surprised at how cheap it was compared to the price of the magnetic signs that I had on before.

Thank you, the total cost came to £272 quid from signs express, when I first started I had magnetic signs on the van which cost £110 quid but I had to change them as they were oxidising the paintwork and leaving rust spots! Plus they looked **** /emoticons/smile.png

dont they say you should wet the panels down before applying ? does that work?

,i did my own van dry turned out ok

van above looks very good

looks very nce m8 i like the water splash thats wat im thinking about geting but a pole with water com ing out type of thing what size engine is in ur vauxhall combo is it the new 1.6cdti?

looks very nce m8 i like the water splash thats wat im thinking about geting but a pole with water com ing out type of thing what size engine is in ur vauxhall combo is it the new 1.6cdti?
Yes thats the one @tench0771 ,so far it seems ok, get about 600 miles out of a full tank of diesel, with start/stop as well! Bloody ugly at the front though! It does its job so i aint knocking it :thumbsup:

nce one m8 any chance of a pic of the emgine i just wana c is its the same as the pug 1.6hdi as the new vivaro has a 1.6 to when upgrad ill give that engine a bash

Back