Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ordered my pole....

Iv'e spoken with Cassie and have upgraded delivery to sat, paid the extra but now have an e-mail saying they have put it on next day hoping it comes tomorrow a little confusing really /emoticons/smile.png

Mig

Iv'e spoken with Cassie and have upgraded delivery to sat, paid the extra but now have an e-mail saying they have put it on next day hoping it comes tomorrow a little confusing really /emoticons/smile.png
Might be best to contact Cassie again for clarification.

What will be will be i guess /emoticons/smile.png i'm not going to hinder her if it turns up great if it doesn't then Monday it is.

I actually drove down to Cornwall and picked mine up....couldn't wait for delivery........I was that exited :rofl: .

it's on for the Saturday delivery /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ship Date

12/09/2014

Consignee Name

CHRIS WARMAN

Items

Service

Next Working Day Saturday Delivery

Status

Have you got it yet /emoticons/biggrin.png....

bet your sitting by the door waiting....waiting....waiting /emoticons/smile.png.

Not yet been watching the tracking events and the last parcel (I've got two) came into Chelmsford at 07.09 so they will be going out for delivery very soon /emoticons/biggrin.png

YAHOOOOOOO /emoticons/biggrin.png....Who's a happy chappy then :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Back