Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im sorry did you miss me lol

shazzy692002

Sorry I have not been around guys. I am still about lol. Just been really busy playing candy crush pmsl. :rofl::rofl:

Oh and pet rescue :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hee hee ....

I have had 2 holidays over the past 2 months, and I think once your away from the forum for 2 weeks, its hard to get back on it.......I will be needing all your help soon, as want to build my own water system in the garage, but would not know where to start. As most of you know I have ioics in my van, which I want to change in the next 6 months.

Im thinking about a citroen dispatch. what do you think?.

Hope your all well. ?

Welcome to all the new people. /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/smile.png:)

xx

hey @Shazzy hows the karcher vac /emoticons/wink.png

2 holidays i jelous welcome back :thumbsup:

We all missed you @shazzy692002! I know what you mean though i am sure everyone is the same, a little time off the forum and it takes time to get your head back in it. Not so much for @Smurf though, he lives here. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Welcome back anyway!:thumbsup:

So you are having a work break now form all your globe trotting /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No more holidays for me this year. Have had 4 so cant be bad.

I will try and get back on here daily again.....Smurf is the forum queen haha. he is a star. x

Ok, here we go - inspired by Shazzy. I haven't commented on this site for nearly two years! I think Shazzy had been on for about 3 months when I last commented. Sadly my Dad died, this set me aside for a while, and like Shazzy said, it's quite hard to come back on again. Absolutely nothing wrong or against anyone on here. I have had a read a few times as well as other sites. Quite a few new names as well as others missing! Seems the sensible-ish ones are left. Need to organise new picture now ( just don't know how )!

hey welcome ,Andy OC

come on in the waters warm...i know what you mean about if you havent been on for a while....

i get like that each time i go in some areas to clean when i know i am really late....if they actually knew when i last went in to clean them half of my work would go mad but....most of the time they are too busy rushing around to realise...

it only really causes a problem after the storm of slime incident early on this year.....then i get in real trouble..

anyway welcome andy oc you were here well before me ...our gav is ever so busy and now he has just given us some new toys in the ratings system to play with...

yeh the picture thing is kinda hard to figure out....i have to open microsoft picture manager...edit picture...compress for web pages and then you can just drag and drop or else normal photos are just too big..

you can always ask our gav as he doesnt bite.:eek:...much....:cool:

oh and condolences for your dad...

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome back bud:thumbsup:

Ok, here we go - inspired by Shazzy. I haven't commented on this site for nearly two years! I think Shazzy had been on for about 3 months when I last commented. Sadly my Dad died, this set me aside for a while, and like Shazzy said, it's quite hard to come back on again. Absolutely nothing wrong or against anyone on here. I have had a read a few times as well as other sites. Quite a few new names as well as others missing! Seems the sensible-ish ones are left. Need to organise new picture now ( just don't know how )!

Just goes to show how smart kids are today unlike us grown-ups .../emoticons/biggrin.png

Whoop whoop. x

I will have you know I do the work thing now and again too:D

We all missed you @shazzy692002! I know what you mean though i am sure everyone is the same, a little time off the forum and it takes time to get your head back in it. Not so much for @Smurf though, he lives here. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Welcome back anyway!:thumbsup:

Back