Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tradders list for beginners (wintec) isthis good for insides as well?

Yep, all good. But a few little differences I use is instead of using a BOAB, I carry a small paint kettle (mini bucket) which sits on the window sill. It saves time holstering, and avoids getting the carpet wet. I also use a spray bottle with a bit of solution- no risk of kicking bucket, and you can choose how much water goes on the glass- the less you put on the less you have to clean up at the bottom. Other then that, just take an extra cloth or too to put on the sill- it looks good. And use clean stuff too- you don't want the customers house stinking like wet dog when you leave.

id get a short telescopic pole too[6 footer max extender] to take around with you- when doing insides you can do the kitchen windows using the pole,saves climbing up on the draining board

yep thats why i kinda felt i had to do them...i am lucky being 6 foot two in old money i can reach em...

on my old ladies bungalows i have to do, they all try and get me to do em....i do feel a bit mean sometimes trying to dodge em...but especially in winter with the short days and the cold weather gear on a couple of seconds in their hot kitchens and i overheat....:eek:

Yep, all good. But a few little differences I use is instead of using a BOAB, I carry a small paint kettle (mini bucket) which sits on the window sill. It saves time holstering, and avoids getting the carpet wet. I also use a spray bottle with a bit of solution- no risk of kicking bucket, and you can choose how much water goes on the glass- the less you put on the less you have to clean up at the bottom. Other then that, just take an extra cloth or too to put on the sill- it looks good. And use clean stuff too- you don't want the customers house stinking like wet dog when you leave.
These like and dislike Icons are too close together. I just went to give tolishes reply a like but my big fingers hit the thumbs down icon.....Luckily, you can undo/unlike your dislike. Good reply tolish...the sunday night rhubarb wine makes me very clumsy.

Think I had best get me head down!

yes and its kinda embarrassing if you send the wrong one...good job i been a good boy of late and staying alcohol free at the mo..

.well....apart from the two pints of ruddles on friday....and er...the three pints of guinness on saturday...but you cant count them as they were at dinner time.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh good idea tolish especially with the spray....but can we convert you to pure....just be careful as the force is after you:rofl:

i now have a separate insides kit after pulling out an overweekend applicator on insides that ...er..did wiff a bit...and of course not forgetting pulling out a cloth full of bits of hedge isnt good for the custys floor either...

and i would never ....kick the bits under the settee....or rub the drips into the carpet with my foot...:eek:

Latest Posts

Back