Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New post rating added.

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey all so thought we could do with a little more with the whole posting experience so have added a new ratings system. It gives you several different rating options.

As I am on my ipad not really able to do a proper explanation on how it works right now but I am sure you will figure it out ;) here are some pics.

This is the profile page, see the new, see the new post ratings on the left. All original like have bed moved to this system.

View attachment 2925

This this will pop up when you click list in a users post. It then shows all the different rating that post has received.

View attachment 2926

This one is the post view and you can see the rating numbers under the user card to the left. You can also see the small images to the bottom right of a post these are the ones you can click to give different ratings. Hovering over them on PC will tell you what each one is. For those on mobile devices the pic below will show you what each one is.

View attachment 2928

This one shows what each image means.

View attachment 2929

Enjoy everyone!!!!! ;)

View attachment 2927

Last edited by a moderator:
we are enjoying them ta gav....another great improvement....although i personally will not use the bad spelling one as i think that is for pretentious people who use it as an opportunity to have a class order inserted on the lower orders....as in...i am more intelligent than you...

its not fair anyway as i cant spell but spell checker does it for me....most of the time../emoticons/biggrin.png

i dont do other forums but when i have seen them i have seen that in use...but...i have the choice not to use it so cant grumble and we all have the unrate button!

as for the dislike button.....yep ...i do like the power to say if i dont like something but cant remember an instance so far on

this, much friendlier than certain forums not mentioning any names cough ciu:eek: cough, where i have wanted to use it...

if a post attracts ten dislikes.....it should blow up and all you will see is charcoal and dust....

Latest Posts

Back