Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi everyone

Sewell8996

I'm new to all this and after working many years in a very good job I'm at the point it now makes me unhappy. I'm a hard worker and confident in working with people so I decided this may be for me. I can't believe how helpfull this forum is and how friendly everyone is. Out of interest does anyone know the market in south Derbyshire / Midlands and if the prices are at the higher or lower end of the market. I have read many threads about prices being higher in the south etc. I'm teaching myself trad methods at the moment and I'm quite pleased with the progress but not as easy as you guys make it look! Thanks again everyone

Welcome matey. Don't get caught up in the price difference. Just figure out what your services are worth and go for it. You'll soon find out if your prices are off, but don't aim to get every job.

hi and welcome to the best window cleaning forum on the net..Sewell8996

...if carlsberg could do window cleaning forums.../emoticons/biggrin.png

the price thing is relative as to live in the area of higher prices you have to pay out more in living there....

best to aim a bit higher as once a price is set.....its hard to put it up:D

Hi bud

Welcome to the best forum for windies

You can't go wrong askimg these guys for advice

(Sometimes I even know what I am talking about:D)

Just don't ask @cheapncheerful for advice on pricing /emoticons/biggrin.png

hi and welcome to the best window cleaning forum on the net..Sewell8996
...if carlsberg could do window cleaning forums.../emoticons/biggrin.png

the price thing is relative as to live in the area of higher prices you have to pay out more in living there....

best to aim a bit higher as once a price is set.....its hard to put it up:D

Welcome m8, I'm a derby lad and prices are at the low end really because there is just too many at it around here, there's still loads of work out there but with so many it's killed decent prices , we're looking at £7.00 for a 3 bed £8.00 for 4 bed obviously more if a conservatory , still good money can be earned in derbyshire so don't get to worried about prices

These likes etc are doing me swede in...

What happened to like and that's it

Now it's too many choices

Don't want to think

Leave me alone

Aaaaargh

These likes etc are doing me swede in...What happened to like and that's it

Now it's too many choices

Don't want to think

Leave me alone

Aaaaargh
That deserves a like fella lol

Hello Bud, as the other guys have said welcome to the best window cleaning website by far. Hope you learn lots on here as I have, the more knowledge you have then better the start you'll have.....Welcome again mate./emoticons/wink.png

yep norm thats what the wife said...:rofl:

yeh puraclenz its nice to see someone in the real world on prices....with a lot of competition you have to price accordingly...however...the recession is ending and more jobs are coming on line and hopefully things will balance out....and ...i wont dare to mention ukip...:whistle:

Cheers everyone. Again thanks for all the help!. I will post some progress updates as time goes on. Just need a business name now without treading on too many toes lol

Cheers everyone. Again thanks for all the help!. I will post some progress updates as time goes on. Just need a business name now without treading on too many toes lol
You can use my screen name if you like?:whistle:

Back