Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Is soft or a harder bristle best for domestic ? The years I spent on commercial I used ionic brushes which are quite hard and now the brush I use on my houses is quite stiff, should I go softer or is it just personal preference

good post puraclenz....i am just about to retire my first brush to frames/facia work and am now looking to go for two more to try...these are available on tuffersonline so i will dig back in the posts to find em...

or of course...i could buy one brush for the same price....ahh but which brush....now that was quiet a long post on here recently...

of course asking this lot about softer and harder may bring about the obvious :rofl:

I was looking at the green unger brushes but want to know if that's a good one or not and wonder if it will fit my bayersson pole

ahh as a newbie to wfp i havent got a clue about what brush thread will fit what pole and how you even find out what thread is on the end of your pole.....dont want to buy a brush to find it wont fit:eek:and my pole is just a cheap cra ppy one so i think i will go and ask where i got it from...possibally a standard euro thread...but the experts will be along shortly...they are all at church today....that is the church inn...nice pint.../emoticons/biggrin.png

What pole are you using again PC?
It's just the cheap bayersson pole from eBay , I'm very happy with it just like the idea of a better scrub with softer bristles

On the top of the pole does it look like this?

%24(KGrHqJ,!hoE6mSqHVo4BOp969!F,Q~~60_57.JPG

get a tecbuk hibrid the best all round brush ever made, gardeners paaaa no dont go there:rolleyes:. tecbuk tecbuk tecbuk is the only way /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here here for tecbuk hybrid.

Today i started using gardiners medium mixed superlite, after 2 hours and a stubborn slug trail on a first clean swapped to gardiners medium hybrid superlite, but after struggling and being baffled by my fan jets not fanning as normal swapped to my tecbuk hybrid.........just love this brush!!!! The gardiners are brilliant but the tecbuk is just more brilliant lol

P.s. Didnt get to the bottom of my fans acting up, i will check for any blockages cause the exact same fans on the tecbuk on the same settings worked as usual, but they were behaving like there was air in the system somewhere!!.??? Confused the cr@p outta me for a while lol

+ one for tecbuk hybrid I also have a green unger sill brush and find it to stiff and bounces of the glass good for con roofs and gutters though

At the moment, on windows it's all about spider nest removals. Every freaking corner. What's the preferred brush for this? When I can't reach with my hand?

At the moment, on windows it's all about spider nest removals. Every freaking corner. What's the preferred brush for this? When I can't reach with my hand?
Stiffer the better I'd say :-0

Back