Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just told a customer to go shove her windows up her ar**

A

abs

Now I'm very customer driven and will do everything to make a customer happy (usually)

First time I've told folks on here , I have a 3 year old girl who for the last 2 years has battled brain cancer.

Recently she hasn't been able to regulate her own temperature and any day now she will fall in to a coma and will not be resuscitated as we and the docs believe she has been through enough after 3 brain ops and month after month off that poison they call chemo.

A lovely lady just emailed me saying her windows are late (by 4 days) and it's not good enough , she said sort it or she will find someone else !!!! Now that itself is rude enough but I messaged her back saying sorry I have a sick daughter at the moment and will get to you soon.

The messaged me back saying her windows are more important to her than my sick daughter.

So I told her to shove her windows up her ar## and said I'll blacklist her ??? Lol so she will never get a window cleaner again.

Am I out of order or did she deserve worse ??

I can't describe on here without being banned what I would have told her.

I'm sorry for your daughter mate & can't imagine what you must be going through.

She deserved worse then that matey. That's a sad story right there. You're doing well to hold it all together.

Cheers fella 's I felt bad after but even if my girl had a cold and I was off work I still wouldn't put up with being spoke to like that

yep ditto the posts above not a lot you can say really, some people....you just cant believe what they are like...

i dropped off load s of work with my daughter who suffers from anorexia she was far more important than cleaning windows...i think anyone would understand ...

wish you all the best with your daughter i was lucky, touch wood i got mine back just..../emoticons/smile.png

I'm really sorry for you and your family. I can't pretend to understand the pain and heartache you must all be going through.

Is there anyone locally from this forum that can cover you? Help you out a bit?

th

I'm really sorry for you and your family. I can't pretend to understand the pain and heartache you must all be going through.
Is there anyone locally from this forum that can cover you? Help you out a bit?
Don't need it to be honest as I usually manage, customers are easy come easy go , and I'm sure it will be years till I come up against Another grot bag like her

This is totally unacceptable;

The messaged me back saying her windows are more important to her than my sick daughter.

Does she know about your daughters illness? If she does, then she is evil!

Oh mate what can I say, I think I would have told her to shove more than her windows up her ar@/e.

I have just got myself back to work fully after a bereavement recently, it was nt so much the bereavement that caused a long lay off from work but a big family fall out that followed afterwards. Anyway without dwelling on that customers have been calling me recently and asking whats happening I must say all have been very understanding and are been supportive.

I think you will find mate that this sh!t of a customer is a minority and is not worth having on your books.

All the best mate take care and just concentrate on whats important to you at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is totally unacceptable;The messaged me back saying her windows are more important to her than my sick daughter.

Does she know about your daughters illness? If she does, then she is evil!
No she does not know , but from cancer to a cold to a broken arm she is way out of line , only 1 customer knows about my girl and I only let it slip as I was having a bad day usually keep my private live and work separate as it's the only way and have that attitude towards all scenarios and work

Sorry to hear it mate

If it was me I would probably be arrested for my response

She wouldn't have any Windows to clean

I lost it when an old employer gave me a rollicking for being off when my son was on a nebulizer and oxygen all night at hospital

Can't imagine how you haven't lost it with her

Obviously a bigger man than I am

I think you were totally justified puraclenz. Dont feel bad about it....I think you were quite restrained under the circumstances. I cant imagine how things must be for you at the moment. I feel really bad and sad for you mate. Sometimes, life doesnt feel very fair at all.

You dont need her mate. She doesn't deserve anyone cleaning her windows either.

As for your daughter, I can't find words to describe how I would feel in the same situation. My 3 year old boy is ill at the moment and under going tests. We have called ambulances 3 times in the last month for him. And we are exhausted from the lack of sleep, night after night sitting up with him.

I'm not comparing. but saying I know it's hard when your child is sick. I have cancelled jobs because I have been in the hospital and never had anything like your customer.

sad to hear this mate i believe unless ya have gone through something yourself you wont truly understand how hard things can be in life and with your daughters sickness it must feel like too much to bear for you and your family

the obnoxious woman is not worth a second thought she binned

peace of mind to you and your family

Wow, one of those lessons for when I think I'm having a bad day. Your ex customer is not worth talking about. I am so sorry your daughter and you guys are going through this. A previous post suggests you find another member local to you who can cover for you. I read your answer and understand. Just remember you and the rest of your family are as much patients as your daughter, please accept real help when needed. Even if it's a pint down the pub with another windy. Like everyone here, my thoughts are truly with you.

Back