Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi forum

Natty1972

Hi there. Another newbie thread ... I've just signed up on Friday past , been cleaning for five years , wfp for nearly two of them .. Been reading posts from the last two weeks , I'm a member of window tools forum . So I digitally know some of the members ... So here we go. HELLO THERE

hellow natty nce to c u here m8 :thumbsup: an thanks for the nce commemet, tuffers u r a wind up murchent lol:rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png

Hello there natty, welcome to the forum. Tench does seem to be everywhere. He's alright though /emoticons/wink.png

Hi Natty

Welcome bruvver

Not heard of that forum before

(Don't tell gav..I might have a peek)/emoticons/wink.png

Welcome Natty - this is a great forum . I don't always talk on it but the guys are all very friendly and give some great advise . I have done it in reverse to your self . I have been cleaning windows for nearly two years now started with the wfp but am trying to get to grips with trad method also as the some of the old dears "don't like that old water pole " lol. But these guys make it look a lot easier than it actually is :)

Hi Natty welcome to the best Forums for window cleaning, nice to meet you mate.:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the friendly comments . I'm very pleased to be member .

This is a good forum with some good banter , I haven't found out how to put funny faces on yet ( L plates still on)

Hi there. I've been cleaning windows less than a year, found this place invaluable.

Latest Posts

Back