Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New work

Posh

How's everybody getting on with gaining work. This year I have put no leaflets out or advertised & so far this is my best year for gaining new customers. Had 5 to quote tonight & got them all. It's gone crazy. Is everyone getting this at the moment.

Hi posh .. Been a good year for me aswell I think if you turn up regularly at someone house / street you get noticed word gets around , there is someone watching you all the time ...do a good job Word gets around ..

I blame the sahara sand mate. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Its certainly been an easy summer but the enquiries seem to have slowed down for me this past few weeks. Good for you though matey.

Ona different note, if you are ever in the Huntingdon area Posh, check out Ken Booth cleaning supplies. I was there this morning, I never fail to get a good deal from them. Helpful staff too.

I will thanks. Hunts is only up the road.

On a different note I wish I was always on time. I always seem to be a couple of weeks behind & when I do start catching up something always crops up. I must have very understanding customers

Sounds like you are on a roll bud...nice one:thumbsup:

How's everybody getting on with gaining work. This year I have put no leaflets out or advertised & so far this is my best year for gaining new customers. Had 5 to quote tonight & got them all. It's gone crazy. Is everyone getting this at the moment.

It's gone mad over this way as well for picking up new customers, I have been getting on average 2 new customers a day for the past 3 weeks so far! Quoted 4 today only got three of them though! The one that moaned at the price and turned me down was the one in the biggest house with the flash merc :specs

I've easily gained 60 jobs so far this year but the increase is slowing a lot now though, roll on the good weather for next year I say /emoticons/smile.png

oh it felt so good last tue/wed as i was free to choose where i went for a change....and again this week..free ish...and ...sticking to my £10 minimum first clean policy now....

put one through today...and as i drove away...the whole street needs a windy...

.nah..not me i dina like being in a goldfish bowl...:specs

You seem to have a big hangup on ppl :specs:specs:specs:specs:specslooking.

Maybe you should just concentrate on what you are doing and take no notice unless you get asked for a quote /emoticons/wink.png

oh it felt so good last tue/wed as i was free to choose where i went for a change....and again this week..free ish...and ...sticking to my £10 minimum first clean policy now....
put one through today...and as i drove away...the whole street needs a windy...

.nah..not me i dina like being in a goldfish bowl...:specs

im just a miserable old git these days....i could have finished that bungalow today in 15 mins....until he came back....and for gods sake why did i have to say yes to a cup of tea....:eek:

ppl get in me way...and i dont like yapping dogs either ...okay yap ...but then shut up...dont keep yapping...:eek:

i am getting better...but....its great tomorrow...no one in...although got one on wednesday and have included the ar se hole tax...

i do miss it awcs....maybe one day...i will get another....poor nemo...

lovely tank...

yeh i reckon gav should have an off topic spot....as i do like a natter about a lot of the hobbies on here...like marine tank setups...miss mine so much...but...it does take a lot of time...and money...and love gardening...like karting.....i like most things really....as long as other people do all the work and i just watch..../emoticons/biggrin.png..:gush: now looking at that tank...

one of the only things i struggled to keep was the starfish...it lost a bit of appendage every week until there was nothing left....ahhh

ahhh now you tell me.....i should have asked...that makes me sad...yeh the legs went bit by bit...

i do really miss it at heart...but ...it does need a lot of work and i didnt have the pure that i have now...hmmm i got it off my son when he lost interest and i am trying to get him to get one again.../emoticons/smile.png

one thing i will say...there was always something happening in the tank...

Latest Posts

Back