Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Found this vid interesting

I have no idea but the finished results look amazing that's one of the reasons why I posted the vid

Amazing is right. I'd reckon those awnings are a fair few quid and a lot of them are electric . Lot of work getting that so clean. I think £150 would be a fair price , what ye think?

Excellent. Dya think it would have worked using just the low pressure wash ? :cool:
I would think if the chemical is good enough then a low pressure would have worked to. Although it would have taken at least twice as long i would have thought!

It depends how much for the chemicals...
My thought would be that you would have to take precautions on the chemical you use as well. You wouldn't want to damage or discolour the owning. Has anyone come across a chemical particularly good for this type of cleaning?

good video smurf , i done a few canopys in the past and just used a washing powder paste , a mix of water and washing powder , a scrub with wfp and left dwell for 20 mins and then low pressure powerwashed off , the results were great . i seen that video a while back and i think its a winsol product that is used but only available in the states so it would be very expensive .

good video smurf , i done a few canopys in the past and just used a washing powder paste , a mix of water and washing powder , a scrub with wfp and left dwell for 20 mins and then low pressure powerwashed off , the results were great . i seen that video a while back and i think its a winsol product that is used but only available in the states so it would be very expensive .
Thanks for the suggestion, I typed in winsol awning cleaner and stumbled a very good page explaining a lot about the methods and precautions you should take. This is the link http://www.winsol.com/maint.htm

Back