Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Database issues

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Today we are experiencing database issue across the site in varying forms. I am working on this now so please bare with me.

I am so sorry everyone i have literaly been working with our host all day trying to get this sorted. At the moment i am still not 100% sure what happened but i think it was a few tables that had crashed resulting in our mysql server also crashing. I am hoping all is sorted now but might take a little while for things to settle down after all the server restarts etc we have been doing

These things are sent to try us @Gav so you can now see why i got out of server administration as it drove me nuts

I bet it did. Its the databases that do my head it they just decide to go and corrupt themselves then leave us guessing why. Anyway hopefully all sorted now! Sorry you all had to actually do some work today instead of being here at your second home!!!

Ha ha nope not them. Will prob put up a poll for everyone to decide if they stay or go. Though it would be a nice addition. But thought I would give everyone a bit of time to adjust to them then decide.

Don't stress over it gav, as much as we all like it here, its not a problem if we can't get on for a bit- Its character building.

I am so sorry everyone i have literaly been working with our host all day trying to get this sorted. At the moment i am still not 100% sure what happened but i think it was a few tables that had crashed resulting in our mysql server also crashing. I am hoping all is sorted now but might take a little while for things to settle down after all the server restarts etc we have been doing
ya do good work :thumbsup:

Right everything is now sorted 100% sorry all if you have been waiting all day AGAIN for the site to come back up. Now i am off to catch up on my real job! and cant wait for home time lol.

Tried to get on via taptalk this noon and it would not work so i got so mad i beat up this poor grass and sat down and cried for 3 hours

Naa just went oh well and cleaned the next house... finished early today...

Back