Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Rinsing on the glass vids as promised!!!

keir

Holy cr@p this has been a marathon getting these on here today.

I finally figured out how to get the footage off the camera on to youtube, these are the first bits of footage. I have ever done so no p1ss taking lmao.

Also i apologies for the quality, i dont have a computer with a fast enough or powerful enough spec to upload in hd

I have hopefully covered a few different areas just by jabbering on

So here goes........

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMu0P4fxocY[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZeO26oczdI[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rX5WDxQbOU[/media]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tuffers

• keir

• tench0771

• cheapncheerful

I know nothing of rinsing on the glass because I use pencil jets.

Good effort putting up the vids Keir. Very watchable.:)

u can use pencles for rinsing on the glass m8 i do it all the time just need that water flow turned up

u can use pencles for rinsing on the glass m8 i do it all the time just need that water flow turned up

What setting do you use @tench0771? I noticed Uncle Alex had his flow high in his video. I only rinse on the glass when the pole is too heavy to lift it off, like Velux up in the roof or 3 storey at 30' up.

I'm going to give this technique a go tomorrow :thumbsup:

What setting do you use @tench0771? I noticed Uncle Alex had his flow high in his video. I only rinse on the glass when the pole is too heavy to lift it off, like Velux up in the roof or 3 storey at 30' up.

I'm going to give this technique a go tomorrow :thumbsup:

i have my purefreedon flo con set at 55 if the glass is realy badly hidrofobic then i rinse off tho as brush will leve glass spotty as long as there is no bristel marks u will b fine:)

Haha cheers tuffers.

Just watched those first 2 and realised theres a few minutes missing, i swap to a G's hybrid and G's wide which has pencils fitted

Also Ssieragals/koop.....yep after watching them vids yep it looks a faff but thats only cause i'm messing around to try show what i do, in reality it does take seconds but i really would appreciate it if you could show how you do it.

I think what i'll do is instead of messing around at my house i'll tape a bit at work as then i'll be in auto pilot.

If any of you fellas need a video tutorial in how to rinse glass then you really need to try another career! :confused:

I think we all know how to rinse fella. Just interesting to see how others do it, you kind of get set in your ways and don't think of using different methods until someone shows us their way of working.

Fair play to @keir for taking the time to make the vids :thumbsup:

If any of you fellas need a video tutorial in how to rinse glass then you really need to try another career! :confused:

No one has ever shown me how to use a wfp. I started off watching videos on forum like this. Now through personal experience and learning on the job I am able to clean windows to a high standard. There is still much to learn. Better ways, improvements to make. Get faster, get better.

I'm always happy to help and receive help.

• Like 2

so ....er...nobody does the shaky thing with pencil jets...i mean...it looks a bit dirty but.....you gotta keep the flow.....:D

ta keir.....lets see how some others do it now....:D ahh they aint got the bottle...

just finished watching again..ta keir...where are all the other vids..?...love the doggies...i think you have two dont you...?yeh me got two...?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.