Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee modifications

I started doing it recently the way I do now and can't beleive how much less detailing

Best one is my 0° swiveloc

Don't know why but I can fan as good on the end of a pole with that as I can with a squeegee in my hand

It's all about stopping the rubber leaving the glass as it rides up the window rubbers

Window Cleaning Tips-New SS Modified Channel: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuX1ijfQC5A[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
0 swiveloc you lock in place and squeegee from one side to the other right?from the pole only or 0 works fine in hand as well?

I use 0° on a pole for awkward windows

But just got 30° one also and trying that out for normal windows and seems good

I don't lock 0° just leave it loose and fan on the pole..if it is loose you can twist the pole in your hands to turn the corners easier

Last edited by a moderator:
I use 0° on a pole for awkward windowsBut just got 30° one also and trying that out for normal windows and seems good

I don't lock 0° just leave it loose and fan on the pole..if it is loose you can twist the pole in your hands to turn the corners easier
heres a good vid of a 0 degree on a pole

Back