Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paid listings on google.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

SolarPanelCleaning

Just had a call from a company trying to flog paid listings on google. I later'd them. Has anyone tried this? Was it worth it?

Thanks.

Bear in mind that some of these companies are genuine and to get usually in the first page on Google for business' s you do have to pay

I'd expect you to get a much better return on investment by getting your website SEO'd & naturally on page one,...

Its most likely a scam. I used to have calls all the time, a guy would call me from "google" telling me he has reviewed my site and that they can work with us in getting it to number one. in listings. Every time i would have to say " if your from google and have reviewed my site then you would know i am number one in search results for our area bye bye"!!! They try it all the time. Even had a guy from "yellow pages" telling me to go to a web address then click allow access so they could create me a free ad! Don't be fooled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back