Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

G-xtel 40' pole

SPCleaning

I have just got a job that has about six windows out of reach of my CLX-27. So I was thinking of getting one of these cheap G-Xtel poles.

It would not get a lot of use, so I don't want to spend a lot on a pole that sits idle in the van most of its time. I expect it will get used every eight weeks for these six windows. Then I would switch back to the CLX for the lower floors.

What other budget poles are available at this length?

How many cleans will it take to get your money back if you buy G-xtel? Is it worth it, could you gain other high up work? I had a 30' Unger and that was a mare to control fully extended. Even my SLX-35 is hard work fully extended.

coa hope u have a crain to lift the dam gxtel pole:eek: my m8 has a 45 ft one:eek::eek::eek: waights a tone i :turd: u not ide get a super max 50 or a china pole

Yes :thumbsup:
Cool. He's had a very good season given what he's riding. Followed GP's for over 20 years, this is the first season I've not followed all three classes now it's gone to BT sport- shame.

What about Rossi last weekend then eh? Fantastic stuff! I don't dislike marquez but I do dislike dominance in any sport & it'll give others confidence now he's shown he's not perfect. I remember everyone getting bored back in Duhan's days of dominance.

Extra sections at least one can be added to clx 27.I have clx 27 myself look on gardiners website for extension section for clx27.

Latest Posts

Back