Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many of you has over filled their tank?

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
OK I am sure I am not the only one, so come on who else has started to fill their tank, forgot about it and come back to a swimming pool!

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

First time I did it, my shut off valve failed - came out in morning to a paddy field round the van, opened the drivers door and out came the water.

Old van, so I drilled a couple of holes on the footwells, but took ages to dry out.

After that I drilled a hole in the floor of the van, and fitted an overflow to the tank.

After doing that it has never happened again. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Ha not alone then. I had to drill holes in my foot well aswell.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

First time I did it, my shut off valve failed - came out in morning to a paddy field round the van, opened the drivers door and out came the water.

Old van, so I drilled a couple of holes on the footwells, but took ages to dry out.

After that I drilled a hole in the floor of the van, and fitted an overflow to the tank.

After doing that it has never happened again. /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express
God I hope that never happens to me. Be a right pain to sort out.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ga3imc

not only that but i keep forgetting to put the tank lid back on after i've filled up at ***ht then setting off in the morning 1/2 asleep to the sound of waves

Back