Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Promoting my business

A

abs

Got a idea some of you might want to try to promote your website and get you noticed a little more , Google all the business' s that provide cleaning , carpet cleaning, builders, dry cleaning , ironing and so on and find the ones with nice websites then simply email them and say you would like to put a link for there business on your website and would they simply do the same ? You can try this with as many company's as you want and it advertisement and exposure for both .

I think link building on sites is old hat now @puraclenz

Unless you have more than one site of your own then would be beneficial I suppose.

Trouble is google keeps changing their search engine antilogarithm so you have to be careful how you go about promoting/building at site or it can end up being banned from organic search results.

Yeah link building does not really hold to much weight these days its more about content, social media etc etc get yourself on google webmaster tools. This will give you an idea about your site in relation to google search results and how and where people visiting your site are from and how they found your site etc.

Yeah link building does not really hold to much weight these days its more about content, social media etc etc get yourself on google webmaster tools. This will give you an idea about your site in relation to google search results and how and where people visiting your site are from and how they found your site etc.
Google webmaster ?? Thanks gav ill check it out

Linkbuilding is dead now. Google have got smart to this so SEO'ers don't go in for this anymore. However, Google's long-standing view on content is still relevant. Make sure your website has ORIGINAL and MEANINGFUL content and you'll do just fine.

There's now also a HUGE difference between SEO and local SEO. With local SEO, it's an absolute must to have correct citation to your website. You can do this for free by listing your business on website directories such as FreeIndex, HotFrog and Yelp. Provided the information you're putting on these matches 100%, this will help towards your citation and push you up the ranks for local search.

Back