Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good quality waterproof boots

♠Winp®oClean♠

Going to buy some new boots this weekend, fed up of Sports Direct Karrimor ****!! Has wet feet all week.

Ant recommendations? I'm looking at Berghaus. I prefer walking/hiking type boots.

I think it is that time of year now..heavens have just opened and water is over the top of the kerbs here..and hailstones

Doc martins have and always will be the best boot for me , they keep your feet pretty warm also

Thanks. I need to buy them tomorrow so will see what I can get hold of locally. Thinking of buying some gators for the bottom of my legs too. All this garden growth from a good summer is a nightmare when it's all wet. Been really damp up here this week!!

Winpro, i got some karrimor from sports direct last year,should've been £75 but were £35....... best boots i've ever had, way better than the berghaus i had a few years back which were dearer.

But they aren't material boots they are leather/goretex numbers, never once have i had wet feet with them. Sadly the grips have worn out now but there is still a bit of life left in them but not much

nowt worse than wet feet matey I was buying boots sports direct £35 cheap **** three to four months did<int last much longer

bought berghaus leather boots looks gd hope they are going to last

Cheers for the heads up was thinking about that yesterday when my feet got a soaking on grass as I had trainers on, but you cant beet the feeling of putting dry socks and dry shoes on after getting your feet soaked.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Well, been out & not really found what I want high-end boot wise. So I decided to buy some mid-priced waterproof ones & some extra waterproofing spray stuff to put me on for now. However, I did find some superb Berghaus Gore-Tex leg gaiters. Fit & feel lovely, can just whip them on & off as required without the need to wear waterproof trousers full time. Here they are, never even thought about them prior to this week either but they're really handy. I paid £31 for mine the ones in the link are £45./emoticons/smile.png

http://www.trekkinn.com/outdoor-mountain/berghaus-gtx-gaiter-black/114720/p?utm_source=google_products&utm_medium=merchant&id_producte=461570&country=uk&gclid=Cj0KEQjwy_SgBRCxhsqc3prt8rQBEiQAHI_9GbQ0eHB082PvBzths95e3TqBBZgnywziuleC7eIdv7MaAr1d8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I usually wear trainers. .can't see how steels will stop me breaking my neck. Lol

Them again the heel stops your feet slipping forward on the rungs

I usually wear trainers. .can't see how steels will stop me breaking my neck. LolThem again the heel stops your feet slipping forward on the rungs
Must be me Daveyboy as I often drop the ladder on my feet....not from a great height I might add. I wore trainers in the summer for a while, with my shorts, but the grip didnt feel right, so I resorted to looking a total dickhead....wearing shorts with high ankled steelies

Latest Posts

Back