Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rubber cutting

rugbywolf

I have made myself a very simple but efficient guillotine for cutting the rubbers. It looks a bit crude, and I haven't quite finished it yet, but it does work. I'll put more details up when I have completed it.

I have made myself a very simple but efficient guillotine for cutting the rubbers. It looks a bit crude, and I haven't quite finished it yet, but it does work. I'll put more details up when I have completed it.
Is it a pair of scissors?

/emoticons/tongue.png

guillotine sounds intresting

Is it a pair of scissors?
No. It's a proper guillotine.

er...are you sure you dont want to patent it rugbywolf....bearing in mind there are none out there...:rolleyes:
Well.... It'll cost a lot to do that, and I'm wealthy enough as it is!!!!! So I'll put it out for the benefit of the window cleaning community.

Back