Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website showing,window cleaning forum threads.

SPCleaning

I was searching in google for some reviews and it threw up a window cleaning company's website. This forums threads were running in a column down the side. Threads talking about prices etc. I was a little surprised.

Ah so they have pulled our RSS feed. Not sure that is the greatest of ideas on a window cleaning business site really. He must be putting off his customers if a custie bashing posts happens to get pulled from the RSS!

It just struck me as odd, to see a thread I put on here, on someones website for the world to see. I know customers could view this site, but its not likely. To put it in front of them is not good.

No I agree, its pretty daft. I guess some just don't think. I have even had window cleaners asking to advertise on this site!!! I am just to honest and said why would you want to advertise to window cleaners! That person must have been a member at some point I am sure.

so if someone on here said ALLCLEARWINDOWCLEANING suck that wouldnt be good would it? :rolleyes:

Lol ah probably not! Not sure if they are pulling all forum areas or just specific ones. Not looked properly.

yeh its a good job norm that no one on here would say that allclearwindowcleaning are pretty :turd: at their job...

actually...as its services are priced in dollars...reckon they are not over here...cheeky though....and no not a good idea...

yeh suppose we have to be careful what we say in reality....but i think they are australian judging by their prices...10dollars per window would be about eight pounds?...so i think australian dollars..

it does say preston...but not our preston up the road from me..../emoticons/biggrin.png

well spotted spcleaning...i think we should all email for a quote....i am going to give them richards number as he was scary:eek:

It will be a shame if we can't speak freely CnC, but I feel the same. If these guys are doing it so could others all over the place.

yeh i am very careful but it would be the worst if i went to the door and a custy says oh so thats what you think is it?....

all names and places are changed in my posts....well except for richard:eek:..and no...its not the richard who is a member on here...unless he wears a kagool and a woolie hat in the middle of a hot sunny day and has rags up across his windows....

You have to be careful.I found this forum easy - just tip " window cleaning forum " to google and here we are ...

Back