Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Book keeping help.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wayneypayney

New to window cleaning and new to bookeeping.

Do i have to keep a book with every customers name and address and phone number?

Address defo name and no if you want. You need to record these addresses every time they are cleaned if you want more help no probs.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Do i need to give every customer a reciept every house i do?
No you don't unless you are vat registered which unless you are making a vast amount of money you wont be vat registered.

hi and welcome to the forum wayneypayney...i wish i could write em all down....i do have a lot in my smarty phone now but....i keep starting to write them down and then forget as i am always rushing.../emoticons/biggrin.png i find it hard enough to keep my windows have been cleaned today notes in my pocket...

Hi Wayne meant to say though that if you clean any businesses you will need to give them an invoice but you can get a duplicate invoice book for a couple of pound to write out invoices. Just give customer top copy and the copy stays in invoice book.

Yep plus if you gave all house customers an invoice you would be all day writing them out but to businesses its a must.

Hi Wayne meant to say though that if you clean any businesses you will need to give them an invoice but you can get a duplicate invoice book for a couple of pound to write out invoices. Just give customer top copy and the copy stays in invoice book.Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk
unless of course you put the copy paper back to front...:rolleyes:oh gosh i am a divvy

unless of course you put the copy paper back to front...:rolleyes:oh gosh i am a divvy
Lol done that before I've noticed there's good and bad invoice books. Good ones rip out down the perforations perfectly, the bad ones you rip half the invoice trying to get it out no pun intended.

Latest Posts

Back