Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Corrie star

J D

I bumped into coronation street actress Amy Kelly in Belfast last night.

Well not bumped into really , more stocked into her! She plays Sophie websters lesbian lover! I'm the one on the left. ;)

View attachment 2955

ahh she looks very pretty in that photo wouldnt recognize her...lets see how many claims to fame pop up on here now...

the wife served betty from street once when she was a till girl and she said...are you alright duck..

i walked past denis from Aufweidersen Pet until the wife told me. in blackpool...

i walked past liz from street until the wife told me....

i missed steve and some one else from street but the wife spotted them in the local....

one to keep for the album jd:D

nope....probably missed loads....:whistle:.....cleaned ben fosters(goalkeeper) windows once...but ..i never saw him...the wife did when she walked the dogs..

tooted my horn at billy connolly and he plain ignored me-so i turned van around and hunted him down / he smiled his cool smile ,shook my hand thru the van window but said not 1 word

I bumped into coronation street actress Amy Kelly in Belfast last night.Well not bumped into really , more stocked into her! She plays Sophie websters lesbian lover! I'm the one on the left. /emoticons/wink.png
Is a faux leather jacket the look now /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png

When we where in ĺa 6 years ago we were standing admiring the Hollywood sign and chandler from friends drove past. Also we where in a pet store and pierce bronson walked in. I said hello and kept looking at the puppies but I was a bit star struck. ..

ahhhh but funny in mrs doubtfire...it was a drive by fruiting..:rofl:

sean connery...for me...in...anything....especially the rock....

of course jd....i do indeed own a faux leather coat..up in the loft with a broken zip....after all i am cheapncheerful:D

Back