Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Recommended poles?

jordan

Hi i haven't got any wfp stuff yet but just wondered whats the best way to buy the poles

-With all the system included

-or buy the system and get the poles seprately?

i have looked at the gardiner slxII and other poles but i want a pole thats light and will last so quality :)

what length pole to get as most of my work will be 2 storey so 18?, 22?, 25?

and i will also have another pole maybe for the bigger commercial jobs or 3 storeys!

what necks do you recomment gooseneck? and what brush thank you!

I have 2 poles, both slx, had ionincs before and they were really not good compared to what I have now....I have 17" and 28".

17" is for every day use, reaches windows above conservatories, the 28" is for the 3 storey houses.

ive got a pheonix 22 ana a super max 47 my 22 comes a tad short on 3 story if i was to go bk in time ide have a 25ft an a 50ft the good thing about gardeners is u can get extenshions for the odd job when needed i quiet like the ider of having 3 poles say a 18ft a 30ft an a 50ft as the 18 will b used the most so cheeper to replace an it will b very lite indeed an compact

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.