Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Our most active visiting countries this month!

Gavin

These are sessions which is any visit to the site. Google analytic's has changed from visits and unique visits to sessions and users. Our monthly unique (users) is just under 5000 a month.

New users vs returning is this New Picture (3).png

Whats trade like In New Zealand Declan

Hi MrTayTay. Yeah, it's not bad. Think it's slightly different to the UK though in the respect that people seem to only get their windows cleaned maybe once or twice a year at most, and we don't really have many of the terraced house style homes here - most homes are standalone with 4 sides to clean. Ended up doing window cleaning by accident really - used to do glass graffiti removal but an earthquake here took away most of our customer base. Never really considered window cleaning to be a viable option beforehand!

Hi MrTayTay. Yeais plenty, it's not bad. Think it's slightly different to the UK though in the respect that people seem to only get their windows cleaned maybe once or twice a year at most, and we don't really have many of the terraced house style homes here - most homes are standalone with 4 sides to clean. Ended up doing window cleaning by accident really - used to do glass graffiti removal but an earthquake here took away most of our customer base. Never really considered window cleaning to be a viable option beforehand!

Windows done once or twice a year...they must be filthy. There Is plenty of business over here Declan, from back to back terraces to large country houses. Luckily, no earthquakes though

Windows done once or twice a year...they must be filthy. There Is plenty of business over here Declan, from back to back terraces to large country houses. Luckily, no earthquakes though

Haha, yes, they can be quite dirty. I think it's a mindset thing - people just don't seem to want them done more often. The most frequent I've ever seen is a customer wanting them cleaned every 3 months.

I see you're a home brewer? That's something I'd like to get into - tried making cider once but it was borderline vinegar....

Hi Declan, do you run something else alongside window cleaning aswel because ide imagine you would need alot of customers if they only get done every few months?

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Hi Seye. Yes, I totally need to. Still do the odd bit of glass scratch removal but do commercial work in the mornings, and then either gutter cleaning, shower glass restoration or residential window cleaning during the afternoons etc.

hey declan mc...we need more!!!!!! do us a post on glass scratch removal....very interesting for us lot.:D

all i have...is ...toothpaste...so they say..:rolleyes:you let it dry and buff it off....also heard of jewelers rouge...believe scratch removal takes a steady hand and a long long time....

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.