Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't choose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Got my eye on a lovely little Fiat scudo van and I really need to ditch this estate car and start moving this business forward, but I've also got my eye on a lovely boat that sleeps 4 ,van = hard work and commitment , boat = weekends away and tranquil peace and relaxation !!!!! Which shall I choose can only afford 1

I always go for developing business and hope that one day I will slow down and enjoy.many years of hard work and still pushing myself to the limits.I quess that is crazy but I cannot do it different;)

Unless your wheels are seriously restricting your work, get the boat! Life is for living, there's loads of vans around.

Something to think about..my dad worked all hours he could as a single parent and finally got all straight and money in the bank only to die at 54..I still think all the work was some of the cause..get the boat mate and have some chill time

"You can't spend it when you're dead"

Back