Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What next?

Smurf

I know we can all have a run of bad luck but what with loosing my website completely due to the hosting provider cockup. Me not taking a backup of the site so have to get another one up and running pronto. Also to top it off I've had to cancel all my jobs for the rest of the week because I damaged my knee/hamstring yesterday so can't walk properly let alone work.

Shite happens I know but what next can go wrong I'm wondering? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Once your hacked selfies don't get posted on the internet- I don't think the world could survive that!! /emoticons/tongue.png

View attachment 2963

I get mistaking for someone else quite a bit...

"Mummy why has santa got sex written on his t-shrt?" :laugh:

Now where did I put that t-shirt :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a nightmare when we hit these times where everything seems to be against you. Happens to the best of us. Let's hope that your lot now smurf hey! Any luck with getting another site done yet?

Thinking positive and all that I suppose the good news is I have alot more time for napping now /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was making headway on the new site but it has ground to bit of a hault for now as can't sit for long at my pc at the mo

Its a nightmare when we hit these times where everything seems to be against you. Happens to the best of us. Let's hope that your lot now smurf hey! Any luck with getting another site done yet?

I had a desk job once but never again. Doh! I'm sat at my desk right now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Fair enough. I sit at the damn PC all day at work drives me nuts at times.
You mean you are NOT a window cleaner Gav?

Forget the desk and get a proper job. The futures bright - The futures Window Cleaning! :rofl:

I was a window cleaner and loved every minute of it. Due to personal stuff sadly i just could not take it further at the time and sadly as we all know i needed good money coming in to support the family, so had to ditch it. Likely i was working around my job and ended up getting a promotion anyway so all good. I enjoy my job now but do still sit looking at the window at times wishing i was out there cleaning windows still.

I was a window cleaner and loved every minute of it. Due to personal stuff sadly i just could not take it further at the time and sadly as we all know i needed good money coming in to support the family, so had to ditch it. Likely i was working around my job and ended up getting a promotion anyway so all good. I enjoy my job now but do still sit looking at the window at times wishing i was out there cleaning windows still.
Yei whatever lol /emoticons/smile.png

ya helping a lot of people to become window cleaners including me through this forum :thumbsup:

This is good money coming in Gav

Back