Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Off road for a couple of days!

J D

Vans of road for a couple of days! Had to limp it into Citroen . New clutch system & new tyre required! Guts of a grand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daytime tv here i come!

Know that feeling well, I just had to fork out £1000 on a diesel fuel pump for my motorhome, that alone gutted me I'd of been worse if I worked from it

I have 6k on current and 25 k on investment account sounds better? /emoticons/biggrin.png:rofl:
Currently have 275.000 sat in my account after just selling house ,wife has 3 figures in hers , but it's needed for new pad and wife's money is for 4 kids college funds so we're skint lol

but....if you think about it....like the nearest star is......4 .37 light years away...that is ..four point three years away ....if ....you travel at the speed of light...which is...very fast....so ....who the **** cares....

er thats not aimed at you pura ....its like he said in porridge ...its all relative..

what did you say your pin was again pura...?

Still you are in a good shape.collegue sorted and hose for that kind of money.my flat is around 140.I need to work even harder:eek:

Latest Posts

Back