Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One of those days!

Yeah, I can't see what the problem is either, but if it makes you feel better I went roof walking today and broke a tile on a new build today. :rolleyes: So I came clean and offered to fix it for them, but its annoying as ****. The day wasn't going too easy anyway before that happened.

yep me gets ya awcs....thats not possible is it ....i mean it didnt happen...but it did....in space...they discovered that random molecules clump together in a vacuum but why and how...hmmmmm it makes you think...

the hidden force of life..that pipe....its alive..:eek:

.alphabetic spaghetti comes to mind..:rofl:

oops sorry tolish .sh it happens....yep me done it too....but i wasnt good ...i didnt own up...some you win...some you l0se....every time i roof walk a new job....i sh it myself...waiting for that....crack....oops....

ya jammy bar steward...slx...the pole of my dreams...you try banana for a while....and then you will get problems...:rofl:

love the profile pic....getting jealous by the minute...

I have a clx that's like a banana after the Slx :hehehe: , you should get an Slx cnc then you can do a runner faster cos its lighter :laugh:

ya fookin funny da tuffers...trust you.../emoticons/biggrin.png

sad thing is....i went back to look...

number one on my list awcs....or should that be a corner marine set up .....hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
oh the joys of wfp work /emoticons/biggrin.png

It was just a day of extending Slx and the hose became detached, then it was a case of the tangled hose again! :hiding:

You fellas may as well speak in Japanese as I have not got one clue what youse are on about!

You really shouldn't use forums when intoxicated or using funny smoking pipes!

どのように、まだ、あなたに私が見る相変わらず不機嫌今日 /emoticons/biggrin.png

You fellas may as well speak in Japanese as I have not got one clue what youse are on about! You really shouldn't use forums when intoxicated or using funny smoking pipes!

I'm going to have this for my gravestone now :laugh:

i-told-you-i-was-sick-tombstone.jpg

It says hypochondriac /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back