Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Omg do bungee cords hurt

A

abs

Has blood flooding into my eye today after a bungee knocked me a right good one on the fore head , time I invested in ladder stays /emoticons/sad.png ow

so funny that pura as mine is stretched to the point of no return ....they are funny ....will it wont it....and then you can tie a knot in it and make it last a bit longer.....life in the danger zone....yeh i must follow your advice....let me know what you choose and how you get on.../emoticons/biggrin.png

so funny that pura as mine is stretched to the point of no return ....they are funny ....will it wont it....and then you can tie a knot in it and make it last a bit longer.....life in the danger zone....yeh i must follow your advice....let me know what you choose and how you get on.../emoticons/biggrin.png
I've been attacked by them before but today the thing totally raped me , I was seeing stars for a bit lol , I say it every time this happens bit like when I say I'm never getting drunk again lol

yep i have been lucky so far....but they not on smurfs health and safety list....especially the car boot ones which slip the hook....its taking your life in your hands using em....yeh i never getting drunk again..only three cans of stella so far....oops....:rolleyes:

Always good to get into the habit of wearing full ppe with those suckers /emoticons/biggrin.png

I use ladder clamps on the roof but inside use the tricky little suckers. I got smacked in the chest a few days ago. Felt like I'd been punched. Had a bruise/scratch and everything.

'Dear Wife

The big bruise and scratch on my chest was the result of a work related accident and was not caused by my over zealous mistress. ....Which of course I don't have.

Love Me'

Latest Posts

Back