Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Mixing white vinegar with pure water (wfp)

davewindowcleaner

Have anyone on this forum tried this, if so what was the outcome like?

Last week I got myself two town houses with a conservetory, I noticed the conservatory windows has stubborn marks I was unable to remove with my wfp. I had to resorted to trads method but I even found doing it the trads way hard going.

So I did it with a bit of white vinegar the trads way and it was so much easy to clean which got me thinking about maybe putting a bit of white vineger with pure water for wfp.

Dave

Cheers smurf, i'll bear that in mind for next time.

Tomorrow I am thinking of doing my windows adding a little bit of white vineger in one of my spare backpack and see how it goes.

I seen something on u tube a while I was researching wfp a couple of years ago . Might be wrong 25 ml per 25 litre barrel ( might of been 15 ml per 25 litre barrel ) . It was suppose to help with rinsing aswell

I seen something on u tube a while I was researching wfp a couple of years ago . Might be wrong 25 ml per 25 litre barrel ( might of been 15 ml per 25 litre barrel ) . It was suppose to help with rinsing aswell

Cheers natty, I'm gonna search on YouTube to see if I can find that video you mention.

hi and welcome to our friendly window cleaning forum davewindowcleaner...not tried it yet but....its bloomin amazing what uses it has....let us know how you get on...:D

and of course....its great on fish and chips...

Hi guys.

I wouldn't bother mixing white vineger with pure water unless you are brave enough. I not.

I juat bought a window cleaner bottle with vinegar from sainsburys for £1. It does a brilliant job removing hard water or tree sap off the glass, I just spray this on to my spare brush, scrub the windows with pure water coming out at the same time. It really work.

I tried upload a picture of the bottle I got from Saintsbury. I don't know if I done itIMG_20140925_111143982.jpg.dc28d67e98b5d93c74de11be0aff3e6b.jpg or not

hi and welcome to our friendly window cleaning forum davewindowcleaner...not tried it yet but....its bloomin amazing what uses it has....let us know how you get on...:D

and of course....its great on fish and chips...

Thanks for the welcome cheapncheerful

before when I had some trad to do used to just use pure out my tank ecover flash ( my favourite ) but never seemed to work as gd as the tap water

so went back to normal tap water all perfect again anyone else the same

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.