Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Plastering tools for sale

TolishAPurd

Heres an auction that will suit the handymen/builders here. Its going on ebay tomorrow night, but thought I'd give folk here first dibs. All of the quality Marshalltown tools are unused as most of the stuff here formed a backup tool kit. The hawk is magnesium instead of the usual ali, so its a lot more hardwearing. I can't ship this stuff I'm afraid, but any other questions please ask. :thumbsup:

I'm after £120 for the lot.

I already have all that Tolish

Worked as a plasterers mate for a bit years ago

Still money to be made skimming walls and sorting ceilings etc

I did a fair bit of plastering before and had dreams of being a plasterer until I messed my shoulder up. Its got to be one of the hardest trades on the body, but the moneys good.

My mate had been doing plastering since he left school and his body was fooked at the grand old age of 49 so he had to give it up too. Just goes to show some trades knacker your body quicker than others.

It is hard graft

Dry lining is a pain in the arris..especially dry lining 20 foot walls at glaxo research centre. .needed ally tower just to do it

saw a plasterers van in colchester today ,the moniker on the side of it read

"another wall bites the dust"

There used to be about 5 different people with the same slogan around here...

"Get plastered with John"

"Get plastered with Pete"

"Get plastered with Steve"

etc.

Back