Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Quick update

Delicate-Design

Hi all thank you for all your advice the last month or so.

I've been quite busy getting customers and cleaning the van isn't fully setup yet but I'm able to do what I need the slx pole is amazing and glad I bought it!

Just ordered a 4040 stainless ro unit being delivered tomorrow:) although I've got a caravan to clean and a few windows tomorrow.

Hope to be in over the weekend to as you guys even more info :)

Happy days peeps

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrtaytay

• Smurf

• Tuffers

• cheapncheerful

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find it great fun winning work but then hate doing the actual work bit too :D

Well, it's part of an F/S/G and gutter clear. Only the conny left to do as I fitted the other jobs in round my hectic schedule today ;) We don't want the customer to see how much time it actually takes to do a job do we? :whistle:

• Like 2
Conservatory ladder springs to mind as doing that style crest & finials can be a real pain in the arse to do with just a pole :rolleyes:

Had a good look at it when I was up clearing the gutters earlier. Looks like it's just green algae. So I'll spray the crest with diluted Virosol either side, rinse, and then start on the glass and struts. I'll work off step ladders. It won't be hard to do really.

No more than 2 hours at £'s per hour :thumbsup:

Nice one. I might be sad, but there Is something very satisfying about cleaning a conny roof. Its just nice to stand back, at the end of the job, and see it gleaming.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.