Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting rid of old poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

I have a brodex 30 foot aluminum pole I was going to chuck but if anyone is in the Croydon area they can have it. It has 1 broke clamp but it still works. Also have a red fibreglass 25 foot pole that you can have at the same time. No brush or cable just poles.

Make me feel mean trying to sell mine! Swap you the brodex for the 45' thing in my garage?

If you get no replies let me know, If I send you dosh for postage plus a bit extra would you consider postage, but I would think you will get someone from down your end. just a thought to save you chucking them wouldn't want that to happen.

I have a brodex 30 foot aluminum pole I was going to chuck but if anyone is in the Croydon area they can have it. It has 1 broke clamp but it still works. Also have a red fibreglass 25 foot pole that you can have at the same time. No brush or cable just poles.
Nice gesture Koop :thumbsup:

I'm from Croydon mate what's your company called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back