Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

45' pole.

S

SolarPanelCleaning

ish. Never measured it but it's a monster. I'm upgrading so let me know if you're interested. Based near black mountains.

Make me an offer. It'd have to travel on the roof of a van....... Black mountains are south powys, herefordshire border.

Not sure. Was a drunken eBay purchase when setting business up last year. Had to drive up to bloody Chester for it.

I'll take some photos tomorrow. If there's enough room in the garden........

Lol so many things handy and odd been bought under the influence I would think.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Bought it from Chester oddly.

Swap it for a bag of Di resin and a gallon of local beer?

Quality, what's your local brew of choice? Got no resin in stock atm but will cross your palm with equivalent value of the Queens finest pounds

never mind the pole ....i want the windy thing for my pipework....nobody told me about that ...come on someone wheres the link me wants a windy thing...nice pics by the way...and....can you hold the pole horizontal fully extended?and no cheating ...it has to have the bri sorry brush on..../emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm a strongish bloke, but not sure I could tame this thing horizontelish without some bizarre Rambo style war cry. I've drunk too much to try. And the neighbours...........?

What windy ting?

pic three pole collapsed on grass the pipe work is all nice and neat on a windy thing....i gotta have me one...mine goes everywhere....and tangles ...an awful lot:eek:

ahhhh i wanted something to wind up my pole pipe...but it looks like you may be right.....any ideas anyone...i think i may just buy a 100 metre on a windup and use that..../emoticons/biggrin.png

yep well spotted awcs tape measure it is....i tried using shower curtain clips to hold it all in a circular pile but...i canna be ar sed most of the time and throw it around my head rest but ...its not very neat...

Back