Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got something wrong with you ?

B

boarcity

when watchin telly with my missus , now and again , i make a daft tourettes noise which always startles her .

she says "youve got something wrong with you"

i got to thinking that every windie i know who has been doing it a while has "got something wrong with you" , not totally normal

its a feature of this trade . you cant buy it

flaunt it!

Yeh you have to be abnormal love this job only for the people to the left side of life shall we say. :rofl:

I always thought it was the mushrooms that made me weird. Now I know I'm wrong! They'll be out again now though. Little *******.

Odd. I do that on weekends. Once for necessity and twice to make sure. It must be the fry up.

I also make noises to startle mrs spc. But that's just because evening telly drives me to childish boredom.

I have a dump when I get up and I need a second to finish it off about 10 minutes later. .you're not the only one tuffers

I've never been normal..nutty as a fruitcake. .am a londoner for a start. .that don't help

And too many bumps on the old canister I reckon

I always thought it was the mushrooms that made me weird. Now I know I'm wrong! They'll be out again now though. Little *******.
Yep nearly shroom seasono_O

just notice my mate , he is hundred mile an hour sure his missus winds him up like a clock then kicks his **** oot the door

in morning. then he catches his hose on every thing possible . then screetches like someone posssessed , I just about jump out my skin

I totally normal sad to say it's just my little friend sat on my shoulder telling me to do bad things honest guv. /emoticons/biggrin.png

One odd thing I do is having 2 dumps before I leave the house :confused: strange but true :hey:
Me too. :thumbsup: I don't like leaving the house too early as I know the second one is in the departure lounge. And always third one at 13:00.

Back