Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing quoting

Hi & welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

I get phone calls asking for a price on the phone like that. So you can probably gather what I say :rolleyes:

Take it you have been out to have a look at the job already so could you give a bit more info and even post some pics might help or a google street view of the school?

Thanks smurf for yr fast reply. Not been out to the property yet, not having a look till monday.

This would be my 1st pressure washing job, as up to now have only been doing windows so i take it u would work it out on how much time i would be planning to be there and what i call a days wage?

Best have a look first on Monday (do a risk assessment), measure up and take loads of pics of all the school that needs doing to refer back to and post them on here. Don't forget to ask and get them to confirm what needs doing. Also don't forget to make a note of the type of materials that needs cleaning too.

They will not expect a price, risk assessment and method statement there and then so make a note of the contact name and take his or her details to email it to them.

If you are dealing with a contractor then personally I would not bother as they will expect you to do it for next to nothing.

While we are on this subject, im also thinking about changing my pressure washer. Any good recommendations? Have a stihl at present but has done me well

I'd recommend the Loncin 3600 from JETMAC in portadown. Extremely reliable and more than sufficient enough to run a 3000watt gutter vac for example.

I'd recommend the Loncin 3600 from JETMAC in portadown. Extremely reliable and more than sufficient enough to run a 3000watt gutter vac for example.

Hi how do you run a gutter vac from a jetwash ?

Best have a look first on Monday (do a risk assessment), measure up and take loads of pics of all the school that needs doing to refer back to and post them on here. Don't forget to ask and get them to confirm what needs doing. Also don't forget to make a note of the type of materials that needs cleaning too.
They will not expect a price, risk assessment and method statement there and then so make a note of the contact name and take his or her details to email it to them.

If you are dealing with a contractor then personally I would not bother as they will expect you to do it for next to nothing.
Pictures as requested:

Had a look, all UPVC fascias, soffits. Cant seem to upload photos from phone?? File to big. Will try and compress.

Building is about 60ft long by 30ft. All easy access. No dangers etc apart from myself. Soffits about 2/3 deep. Can use there water and power if needed.

Condition of the work: mainly spiders webs. So no hard stain removal needed.

Windows including doors around 50.

Any ideas on a quote?

So they don't want all guttering & downspouts checked & cleared included in the quote aswell?

Pictures as requested:
Had a look, all UPVC fascias, soffits. Cant seem to upload photos from phone?? File to big. Will try and compress.

Building is about 60ft long by 30ft. All easy access. No dangers etc apart from myself. Soffits about 2/3 deep. Can use there water and power if needed.

Condition of the work: mainly spiders webs. So no hard stain removal needed.

Windows including doors around 50.

Any ideas on a quote?

So they don't want all guttering & downspouts checked & cleared included in the quote aswell?
No m8, had spoken about that and he said all visible stuff needs doing. I did have a look for him and all pretty sound but something to look into for the future if quote is good

Sorry chaps! I got my generators mixed up with my pressure washers! I confused myself on that one! It's down to having a Loncin genie and a Loncin washer! :eek:

Back